1. Who collects information?
Contact us through our contact page : here
2. How and why is the collection of information taking place?
The information that we collect is used in different ways.
Below you can find out which information is collected in which situation.
2.1. You contact us using our contact page
When you contact us we are collecting the following information :
- The reason that you are contacting us (visible on the contact page)
- Your firstname and lastname (visible on the contact page)
- Your e-mail address (visible on the contact page)
- Your message (visible on the contact page)
- Your consent to subscribing to our newsletter (visible on the contact page)
- Your IP-address at that moment (not visible on the page)
2.2. You register for an event
- Date and time of your registration (not visible on the page)
- Your e-mail address (visible on the event register page)
- Your organisation (if applicable) (visible on the event register page)
- Your full name (visible on the event register page)
- Your address (visible on the event register page)
- Your phone number (visible on the event register page)
This information is solely used to know who is registering for an event and who we need to contact in case that the event conditions would change.
3. With who is this information shared?
The information that we collect is not shared, not sold, not given, not sent to any external party of any kind under any circumstances.
It is solely used to either improve our services or correctly handle registrations for our own hosted events.
4. How is the information protected?
All information that is provided to us is protected by HTTPS and SSL protocols.
Only Gomburza-Ghent members who need to have access to the collected information (as shown under step 3 above) have effective access.
These members know how to handle the information correctly.
5. How long do we keep the information?
We will not retain your information any longer than necessary to reach the goals described under section 2 of this privacy statement.
After that your information will be deleted from our systems.
6. Is my information also used outside Europe?
No, your information is strictly used and kept by Gomburza-Ghent located in Belgium Europe.
7. Are we using automated decision making?
We are not using any kind of automated decision making to categorise provided information.
The information is left untouched as provided by you.
8. What was the last time that this privacy statement was reviewed?
This is a living document and will be updated and corrected when necessary.
The currect version of our privacy statement is v1.0.
Last review date 21/05/2022.